Sunday, August 14, 2011

Last week experience

So now as I am sitting idle and looking back, I realize that everything was for a reason. Last week was a very learning experience for me when I was working in a team. I never came across learning anything that a manager does but it was the week when I learnt several activities that a program manager does. A very energetic man that I came to know even more was Peter. He has immense energy and working power. Kara, Lucas, Sayanta, Sayan and Jenn were my team members. I learnt various lessons from each one of my team members. Here is a guy named Adam who has the capability to accept even the failures. It was the time when he unknowingly taught me the art of acceptance. A very intelligent pretty girl I came across was Anna who, at least I would say, is by far the fastest note taker that I have seen. Everyone in the group has something to share.
One of the lessons that I got was that even if I had worked on similar projects earlier, I had to struggle hard to learn and then implement the technology I was new to, though the concept remained similar. Overall it was a great week for me for everything I learnt and experienced.
I don't know when and where I will have a chance to work with such a great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment